Phone Savings: Reduce Your Phone Bill
Increase your phone savings with these tips.
Almost all of us have a telephone in our home. They can be quite expensive, but this is something that most of us need. We could not do without our phones, but we could save some money on the bill. Here are a few tips to help you cut your bill by at least 30%.
1. Buy your own phone rather than rent the phone from the phone company. In the long run you will save at least $5.00 to $10.00 a month.
2. Try to cut out all long distance phone calls during the day. You save up to 30% on calls after 5 PM and up to 50% on calls after 11 PM. On weekends all calls are at a lower rate.
3. Do not get the operator to assist you on calls. You will be charged a fee, which will ad up, if you use the operator.
4. Call your local phone company and ask them about some of their different types of service. They have many different services with prices that vary. Choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
5. Look around and check out all the long distance carriers. The long distance companies are always competing for your business. So research them until you find the best deal.
I hope some of these tips will help you out.
I know that if you follow these simple tips you will save a lot of money each month on your phone bill. I know all of us could use that money somewhere else.