Using Caruso Molecular Hair Curlers
A few simple instructions on using the extremely effective Caruso Molecular haircurlers will help you achieve the look you've always wanted.
Almost any woman who wasn't born with naturally curly hair knows what it's like to try to create what nature saw fit to leave out. Whether you curl your hair every day or only on special occasions, you know how difficult and time-consuming it can be to create that curly mop or sophisticated wavy mane. What's even worse is that once you're finished, you find your curls fading before you even make it out the door.
The answer to these problems is the Caruso Molecular haircurling system. This simple product allows you to curl your hair in a variety of styles in no time flat. Even more amazingly, Caruso curls LAST, so you can spend all day with your hair looking as great as it did when you walked out the door.
Start your hairstyling process with your hair clean, conditioned, and COMPLETELY dry. You may also add a styling product to your hair before drying it.
You'll be amazed at the compact size of the Caruso steamer. You heat one curler at a time on the unit, wrapping a just-heated curler into your hair while the next one heats up. It may take a little practice for you to get the timing of this process into an easy pattern for maximum speed.
1. Fill the bottom part of the Caruso unit (the part that resemles a plastic cup) with water up to the line inside the cup that reads "water level." Rest the top of the heating unit onto the plastic cup of water and plug the unit in. You'll be amazed at how quickly the Caruso unit is ready to heat your curlers.
2. Comb out the first piece of hair you want to curl. Hold or pin it aside and place the curler of the appropriate size onto the steamer. Remember, the smaller the curler, the tighter the curl on your head.
3. The curler will be sufficiently heated in about 5-10 seconds (depending on the type and thickness of your hair). Roll the first section of your hair onto the heated roller. You can roll over or under, spiral or twist your hair for a variety of effects. You'll probably want to experiment with these options on a day when you're not TOO concerned with getting a perfect result on the first try! Once your hair is wrapped around the curler as you want it, add the shield clip to the curler to hold it in place.
4. Comb out the next section of hair, add another curler to the steamer and repeat the process.
To speed things up, you may want to try removing one curler from the steamer, adding the next one to the steamer, and then rolling your hair with the first curler. This will move your hairstyling process along just a little faster. Don't rush yourself when you're first learning, though. It will only lead to heartache.
Another tip for speeding up the process is using a hairdryer on your hair once all the curlers are in place. Run the hairdryer all over your head for approximately five minutes.
If you choose to let your curls set without a hairdryer, allow the curlers to sit for about fifteen minutes. In either case, undo a single curler to test that the curl has set before you undo the remaining curlers.
5. Finally, remove the shield clip from each curler and unroll the curler from your hair very gently. When all the curlers have been removed, run your fingers or a hair pik through the curls to style your hair.
And there you have it. You'll be amazed at how quickly you achieved your curls and at how long they will last!