How To Give Yourself A Manicure
How to give yourself a manicure at home.
Out of all of the parts of the body, our hands are often the first to be neglected.
With a little pampering on a regular basis your hands and nails can be brought back to life with ease. Follow the steps below and you’ll soon have hands and nails to die for.
What you’ll need:
Warm soapy water
1. Wash your hands in warm soapy water.
2. Make sure to rinse with warm water afterwards.
3. Pat dry with a clean towel.
4. Cut your nails cleanly with a sharp pair of scissors.
5. File any rough edges with an emery board. Try not to use the silver metal ones as these can make your nails split.
6. Push back your cuticles with an orange stick and massage in some soft cuticle cream.
7. Now use a thick moisturiser in an even layer and rub in until none is visible.
8. Paint your nails in a colour that will enhance your skin tone.
9. Make sure you leave adequate time in between coats. Apply 2 coats of colour and one topcoat.