Organize Your Home!
Tips for getting rid of clutter in children's rooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the utility room. Organize your home quickly and easily.
Never-ending clutter! At least that's what it seems like for all of us sometimes. Below you'll find some tips for organizing your home.
1. Window boxes make great containers over kitchen sinks, where they'll hold soap, brushes, and so forth. In the utility room, a window box can hold flashlights and common tools like screwdrivers and pliers.
2. Put a wooden rail around your children's rooms and put wooden pegs into it. You can use the pegs for nightclothes, jackets, some toys, backpacks and even sporting equipment like tennis rackets.
3. Let your children choose their favorite color and then buy towels, toothbrushes and other bath items in that color. This will keep clutter out of the bathroom, as they'll always know which item is theirs.
4. Put a large basket near the front door and have your family put their shoes in it when they come into the house. This will also reduce the amount of dirt on your floors.
5. Hang a wire basket from the shower rod and put your shampoo, conditioner, razors, and other items in it.
6. You can store Kleenex, the book you're reading, a flashlight, and many other items in a large purse hung on your bedpost. This will free up room on your nightstand for a cup of coffee and your alarm clock or clock radio.