The Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
How to brush your teeth with the dentist-recommended Sonicare toothbrush.
Brushing your teeth with the Sonicare toothbrush is simple as can be, but it's a little different from using a regular toothbrush. Because the Sonicare brush uses a foam that penetrates beyond where the bristles of the brush can reach, you don't need to scrub with the Sonicare. It does the work for you!
1. Wet the bristles of the Sonicare toothbrush and apply toothpaste.
2. Put the bristles of the Sonicare toothbrush in your mouth and press the power button. You'll feel the brush start to vibrate at a very rapid speed.
3. Hold the brush so that the bristles rest lightly against your teeth and are aimed at your gum line. Let the Sonicare vibrate and scrub against the surface of the tooth.
4. Concentrate on one tooth at a time. Move the brush slowly from tooth to tooth. Be sure to cover the front, back, and top of each tooth.
5. After two minutes, the Sonicare brush turns itself off. You're done brushing! Rinse the brush and return the Sonicare to the charger/stand.