How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Making a grilled cheese sandwich isnt as hard as it seems. Use this recipes steps in making one to save you cheese, burned bread , and headaches too.
1. Get out the following ingredients: 2 slices of bread (any kind), 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine. Add some cheese (any kind).
2. Let the butter or margarine melt on a flat pan or skillet on medium heat.
3. After it has melted, put down your 2 slices of bread.
4. Add the slice of cheese.
5. Using a flat spatula, flip over the slice of bread onto the other one that has the cheese on it and press down firmly.
6. Press down one side until sandwich side on skillet with cheese is lightly browned.
7. Using same spatula, flip sandwich over and press down on other side accordingly till lightly browned. (Cheese will be melted.)
8. Get grilled cheese sandwich off skillet and put on plate.
Note: Serves one. You can make more than one sandwich with this recipe. Just add 2 more slices of bread per person.